Site Reliability Engineer
* We are hiring a Reliability Engineer to work in Downtown Chicago, IL.
* Ideal candidate will have trading industry experience.
* Experience managing a mission critical production application with a low tolerance for outage environment.
* Windows system admins who has experience running a production environment.
* Windows System Administration (80% weightage)
* Managing distributed applications on Windows Servers
* Automation using PowerShell or Python
* Monitoring systems like Nagios, ITRS, Grafana
* Automated configuration management like Ansible, Salt
* Familiar with Load balancers, Networking concepts, DNS, Message Queue, Multicast
* Developing monitoring dashboards using stack like Splunk, Elk
* CI/CD (15% weightage)
* Developing automated deployments using systems like Bamboo, Jenkins
* SQL (5% weightage)
* Managing DB systems like MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres
* SQL Queries for gathering data to support applications
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Other product certifications.
* PCF or Cloud deployments of windows applications