Network Engineer - Senior (6-10 years)
* Core responsibilities include monitoring the Availability (uptime) and Reliability of some of client most critical applications used to service our clients. You will be assisting with service restoration activities when unscheduled service disruptions occur, work with release management and development partners to support new code and functionality deployments into production.
* Your success will be measured through the attainment of several Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Application Availability (Uptime), Service level agreements, Service restoral - Mean time to Restore (MTTR), Incident reduction and Release deployment success.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Analyze and resolve application issues in production.
* Documenting Resolutions in Knowledge Article System.
* Develop and enhance monitoring dashboards, and alerts process to increase availability of the application.
* Perform troubleshooting/debugging, issue triaging.
* Develop/Improve Production Readiness process to ensure the team is ready to support features deployed to production.
* Coordinate application maintenance activities, such has OS upgrade, Disaster Recovery exercise, etc.
* Provide off hours on-call escalation on a rotational basis in support of service recovery events
* Provide off hours Release / Deployment support and application health validation as requested.
* Working with Team Leaders to design and implement process improvement in our Production services and Operations.
* Review and understand voice requirements, use case documentation, system architecture, production installation procedures and turn over guidelines.
* Maintain a full working knowledge of the Genesys applications including error handling, alarming and monitoring
* Promote code to address new business requests and support ongoing needs for the Call Routing, including the integration of the IVR platform with call routing transport
* Maintain current Genesys platforms and push for new technologies/advancement in the Voice arena
* Maintain and promote environment objects such as certificates, password rotations, currency patching in alignment with Schwabs security standards and guidelines.
* Support User Database for Branch and Contact Center Professionals: (moves, adds or changes) in support of the platform.
* Manage and work with various infrastructure teams, vendors, and peers
* Leverage automation and CICD tools to install new code to promote accuracy and efficiency of the deployment.
Additional Job Details:
What you have:
* Experience in production support of voice applications Genesys Voice, CTI Softphone technology, VoiP, SIP platform
* College degree in Computer Science.
* Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills.
* Strong problem-solving and decision making skills as well as poise under pressure
* Experiencing building monitoring Dashboards
* Working knowledge of deploying applications on Tomcat.
* Experience working an Agile environment
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of automated deployment processes and tools such as Bitbucket/Bamboo and/or Jenkins (plus).
Required Experience / Skills:
* Genesys Certifications (Framework; Reporting; SIP Server)
* Genesys Cloud (Chat and Email) Solid Linux Operating system
* Experience with configuring System