• Duties may include maintaining ongoing relationships, providing support and resolving problems for customers.
• Assisting in studies to determine customer incentives and developing and preparing proposals for customer leads.
• Additional duties may include distributing mail, filing, faxing, copying, and processing forms, typing, preparing reports and auditing documents.
Additional Job Details:
• Representative will be assisting the Human Resources Service Center operation with STA (security threat applications) processing.
• Representatives will need to possess good customer service skills and attention to detail.
• Standard 3-5 minute typing test = net of at least 35WPM
• Computer Navigation/Windows proficiency test = min. 85+%