• Performs the Make, Buy and Bill of Material (BOM) planning activities associated with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) transactions.
• Performs one or more manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions.
• Maintains production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost. Expedites and optimizes material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements.
• Coordinates with manufacturing, test and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts.
• Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
• Analyzes production schedule, executes MRP to the plan and develop work around plans to preserve schedule.
Specific tasks include:
• Expedite material shortages with appropriate sense of urgency
• Analyze, execute and close defect incidents within prescribed cycle time
• Coordinate rework activities in the work center
• Work in progress (WIP) management
• Provide daily work center status to stakeholders
• Update aged WIP status biweekly, per MMAS requirements
• Develops, validates and implements process improvements
• Demonstrate positive planning and controls of material flow throughout the facility
• Create and update delivery documents in support of contract deliveries
• Work with work center supervisor in coordinating and planning production/test activities
• Surveil the execution of production plan against schedule and proactively resolve potential risks in a timely manner
• Adhere to business practices and procedures to meet company objectives
• Analyze delays and work with stakeholders to adjust production schedule to meet deadlines
• Maintain reports for production planning activities and sequences, detecting general trends
looking for a candidate to have knowledge/experience working to a manufacturing schedule expediting material through the supply chain.
BA degree is not required, however, it would definitely be a plus.
• Soft Skills Ability to Follow-up 1 - 2 Years
• Soft Skills Ability to meet deadlines 1 - 2 Years
• Soft Skills Ability to Work Independently 1 - 2 Years
• Soft Skills Ability to Work with Others 1 - 2 Years
• Soft Skills Analytical Ability 1 - 2 Years
• Soft Skills Detail oriented 1 - 2 Years
• Soft Skills Oral and Written Communication Skills 1 - 2 Years
• Technical Skills Bill Of Materials (BOM) 1 - 2 Years