Please note preference is for non-medical professionals for these roles.
• The preference is for a CNA or medical assistant if available for the roles.
• Clinicians needed to provide temperature scans via infrared thermometer (no touch) for all parties entering the Mill/Manufacturing environment.
• Will record temperature screening and answers to screening questions.
• Client’s Infection Control Procedure (ICP) will be followed based on answers to questions and/or temperature screened.
• Any person whose temperature reading is at of 100.4 or higher will be asked to return home and given further instructions.