• Desired employee will be performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
• Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units.
• Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
• Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
• Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
• Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
• The environment fosters a collaborative and innovative approach to work with teams across the globe.
• It is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for product development.
• In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop both technical and leadership skills and experience by take on increasing scope and responsibility.
• High School Diploma
• Typically requires a minimum of 1 years of related experience.
• Experience with reading/interpreting blueprint and work instructions.
• Experience with Wiring/Soldering.
• Ability to follow procedures.
GED or High School Diploma