• Finance, Business Informatics Shared Services department.
• Candidate will be working on 3-4 separate projects, coordinate with IT teams, monitoring IT spend on projects, monitoring status, coordinate needs for business resources (drafting, providing requirements to IT team, writing UAT test cases, coordinating UAT meetings, facilitating meetings between Business and IT areas).
• Manages all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget.
• The candidate’s assignments are varied and require a broad range of experience/knowledge in multiple types of project development styles (SDLC) including Waterfall and Agile.
• Proficient in all stages of project development including budget management, scope development and management, IT development, and test management
• Monitors progress and performance against the project plan; takes action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays
• Manage V&S and requirements development
• Monitoring project spend and resolving related issues
• Define dependencies within and across projects
• Proactively tracking project dependencies to avoid delays in project completion by addressing risk
• Develop schedule for business portions of project execution and incorporate with ITPM
• Monitor total project schedule and resolve issues
• Manage UAT including establishing test team and facilitating meetings
• Work with multiple IT partners including ITPMs and Scrum Masters
• Work with multiple leaders both IT and business at multiple levels up to VPs
• Escalate to business management when needed
• Conducts meetings and prepares reports to communicate the status of the project.
• Bachelor’s Degree - required
• Minimum of 10 years of experience required
• Business PM versus ITPM
• PMP certification preferred
• Microsoft Office/Teams/MS Project required
• Ability to work independently