• Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
• Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
• Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
• May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
• May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
Must be able to Solder
• Must have good manual dexterity
• Strong mechanical build experience accurately reading and interpreting written work instruction, drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams.
• experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• Experienced with working with hand tools used in the assembly of cables and subassemblies
• Knowledge of cable termination including familiarity with crimping specifications and use of both automated and hand crimping tools
• Use of manual and automatic wire strippers.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions.
* Technical Skills Cable Harness Yes 5 2 - 4 Years
* Technical Skills Continuous Lacing Yes 5 1 - 2 Years
* Technical Skills Soldering Yes 5 2 - 4 Years
* Technical Skills Stripping and Crimping Wires Yes 5 1 - 2 Years