• Provides in-bound telephone customer support in a call center environment and determining the nature of the call or inquiry.
• Duties may include processing complaints, filing supply requests for customers and centers, and preparing monthly reports.
• Additional duties may include developing action plan for customers, responding to and following up on customer requests, reviewing rates as needed, tracking shipments and orders, preparing reports.
• Distributing mail, filing, faxing, processing forms, typing, auditing documents and some data input.
• May also be required to answer inbound customer calls on an as-needed basis.
Additional Job Details:
• Training Shift will be 8:00 - 16:00 M-F 1 week