• Systems engineer assisting in the development and qualification of electronic engine control hardware.
• Responsibilities include system requirements definition and verification, electrical systems testing and documentation, and environmental qualification.
• Familiarity with DOORs is a plus.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in electrical or systems engineering and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area (master's degree acceptable in lieu of experience).
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the digital electrical systems field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision, reporting to a remote Manager.
• CANDIDATES MUST BE OF U.S. CITIZEN
• The minimum level of education required for ISC assignments is High School diploma/GED.