What you will do
• Under general supervision from the Branch Operations Manager, coordinates customer service requests, from initiation to service completion, and maximizing technical resource productivity and profitability by efficiently scheduling and dispatching Technicians with guidance from the STM and Team Leads.
• Partners effectively with the Service Team Manager to ensure technical service work is completed in a reasonable timeframe and to the customer’s expectations.
• Analyzes and assesses technical team performance and makes adjustments as needed to enhance customer satisfaction in a cost effective manner.
How you will do it
• Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service. Determines customer needs and matches appropriate Technician or Team Lead to the need.
• Communicates the action plan and services to be provided directly to the customer.
• Ensures work has been performed to the customer’s expectations and performs follow-up with the customer, as needed.
• Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
• Upon completion, reconciles all service requests daily.
• Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need.
• Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules.
• Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians.
• Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe.
• Assists with creation of L&M quotations.
• Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
• Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for PSA scheduled service visits.
• Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current profitability status (i.e. outstanding claims, PSA variance, Accounts Receivable issues) and customer satisfaction issues.
• Researches and follows up on questions identified during monthly business review.
• Ensures that all customer account information required to support call management activities and scheduling of tasks are kept up to date in NxGen.
• Facilitates administration of warranty claims.
What we look for
• Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum of two years of service industry experience with service operations dispatching and / or scheduling.
• Must demonstrate the ability to follow direction and work independently while demonstrating solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients with a positive attitude.
• Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
• Able to positively represent Client and communicate with others at varying levels
• Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
• Able to use Service Management software and financial accounting systems.