• MUST HAVE STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS - Word, Excel, Sharepoint, and Outlook
• Complete purchase orders” and “Assist with electronic and paper filing systems
• Make travel reservations as needed.
• Prepare and process travel.
• Answer phones and direct to appropriate department.
• Attend and set up conference rooms for meetings.
• Order office supplies as needed.
• Process and log contract invoices.
• Update COOP list with staff phone numbers.
• Complete new employee information forms.
• Update calendar with appropriate leave request for each staff in the Maternal and Child Health Section.
• Serve as back-up for Daily Leave Report and Weekly Report.
• Complete assignments in a timely manner as assigned.