**Must be a skilled electrician, with the ability to run conduit, pull wire, terminate and, basic trouble shooting abilities.**
* Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment.
* May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
* Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
* Lifting will exceed 20 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
* Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated.
Tool List - Preferred Brand Klien
MUST HAVE ON 1ST DAY
Channel Lock 420 ,430 and 440 size
#2 Phillips screwdriver
PPE (hard hat , glasses, hard toe boots, etc)
EMT conduit reamer
Magnetic torpedo level (non plastic)
Standard wrenches 1/4 - 9/16
Standard nut drivers 1/4 -9/16