• The Payroll Processing Associate will work with client systems, such as processing manual check requests and communicate with internal and external contacts to ensure employees are paid correctly.
• This position requires working some weekends and holidays.
• Hours of work are likely to change depending on the needs of the business.
• Training on the client systems will be provided
Time and Labor
Other Internal web-based applications/platforms
• Candidate must be able to work with payroll data and maintain confidentiality while working in a team environment.
• Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Candidate must have a strong analytical skill to comprehend statements written by different management employees regarding payroll issues.
• Proficiency with use of 10-key calculator skills and using the keyboard which increases typing words per minute with minimal errors
• This position requires working some weekends and holidays, notice will be provided to worker in advance
• Scheduled hours may vary based on business needs and subject to working overtime
• High energy, aptitude for learning, great dependability and a positive attitude are key desired attributes
• Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, urgent environment
• Will be working non-union and union wage plans; but training will be provided
• Basic Level Required - MS Office Excel and Access (primarily data entry)
• Payroll experience preferred but not required
• Candidate must be flexible to work outside the scheduled shift; as needed