• The Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise is responsible for all exempt level hires in North America, across all business units and corporate. The team works as advisors about the internal and external talent labor markets to the business and HR teams. We’re a forward-looking team, leaning on relationships and fueled by data. We are positioned to make a dramatic impact on the culture at organisation, by influencing hires with quality, diversity, speed, and cost.
What you will do:
• As a Recruiter/Senior Recruiter on our team, you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment of engineering and IT talent or Sales and Sales Leadership Talent.
• To deliver on this objective, you prioritize the urgency and importance of your requisition load and build pipelines of qualified candidates for critical roles.
• You will partner closely with Hiring Managers, HR Partners, and other internal resources to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and overall hiring goals.
How you will do it:
• Partner with internal clients to provide them with full cycle recruitment, staffing, and sourcing for their open roles.
• Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process with limited guidance from management.
• Full life cycle recruitment includes: intake/launch/scoping meeting, sourcing strategy, interviewing and presenting candidates, negotiations and closing candidates.
• Build and execute sourcing and recruiting plans that focus on attracting a diverse candidate pool.
• Understand and execute talent acquisition process and meet service-level agreement expectations.
• Educate yourself on your functional business responsibility, identify, and engage key relationships.
• Use insights gained through relationships to anticipate future needs and consistently add value for the business.
• Set expectations and good communication habits with hiring managers.
• Deliver results and are fueled by your passion to win, executed by setting personal performance and development goals, assessing steps and activities required to achieve those goals, adjusting efforts and strategies to accomplish the goals within the expected delivery range, and taking personal responsibility to ensure success.
• You are an agile communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, understand your audience, and can quickly adapt to meet the needs of differing audiences.
• You’re analytical, considering data from multiple sources and relationships, can identify links between dissimilar data sets, and draw conclusions and assumptions that will best benefit the business.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2- 5 years’ experience recruiting for IT, Engineering, or Technical talent is required for the technical role.
• Strong client and account management skills.
• Strong negotiation skills based on data.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), HRIS Systems, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
• Creativity, flexibility, business acumen and execution skills are critical to success in this role.
• Combination of agency/firm and corporate recruiting experience strongly desired.
• Proven sourcing experience and experience developing sourcing strategies.
• Foundational understanding of the Boolean search language, and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches and other direct sourcing tools
• Previous experience with Taleo, Workday, and LinkedIn.
• Knowledge of recruiting and fair hiring laws, including OFCCP, VEVRAA, and FLSA.