• As the Talent Acquisition Assistant, you will be focused on supporting the US University recruiting team.
• You will support local recruiting efforts including Talent Days event coordination, scanning and filing interview guides/notes/resumes, assisting with the dispositioning of candidates who don’t meet requirements, assisting with document/presentation creation and maintenance, being a point of contact for the team while traveling to campus events and more.
• This opportunity will provide you with the chance to enhance your communication and organization skills while working in a fast-paced recruiting environment.
• 90% - Provide recruiting and administrative support to the US University Recruiting team.
• 10% - Other administrative duties as assigned.
• HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
• 1+ years of relevant work experience, recruitment/HR background preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Outstanding organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple streams of work independently; meticulous attention to detail Demonstrated initiative and prioritization skills
• Flexibility/adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment, where priorities and timelines often shift
• Demonstrated initiative, judgment and maturity; track record as self-start; discreet, respectful and caring with confidential information
• Strong team player focused on assisting others as needed
• Ability to remain calm under pressure to troubleshoot issues to resolution
• Ability to work overtime hours as needed
• Post high-school education (Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree)
• Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Teams experience
• Previous HR or Recruiting experience
• Previous invoicing, billing or expense reimbursement experience
• Previous event planning experience
• Applicant tracking system experience (Taleo)