• Loads, unloads, and conveys materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, and performs a combination of tasks under specific direction which may include shipping and/or receiving.
• Opens containers using hand tools; counts and weighs materials and records information.
• Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, conveyors, and machines by hand; loads or unloads materials into or from trucks by hand.
• Conveys materials using wheelbarrow, hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, elevator, or other devices; stacks or assembles materials; aids machine operators by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist.
• Performs validation of material presented by supplier including but not limited to kind, count, condition to documentation as well as perform dimensional validation using hand tools as necessary.
• Quality experience and tasking requested.