Candidate must have excellent communication skills.
The Dental Network Service Specialist works directly with our Provider Network to develop and strengthen relationships. Educating our providers on the value of participating in the Client Dental Network and creating a mutual professional relationship with those providers, is key to the growth of the Network. The ability to create an “easy to do business with” environment for the providers is a key function of this role.
• Work with third party administrator/rental partners on credentialing and recredentialing projects.
• Work with claims unit to identify and assist in claim resolutions for providers on all systems
• Educate Provider Offices/Rental Partners on all existing and new products and plans
• Provide support to Provider Offices/Rental Partners on all maintenance and service issues
• Assist with member/provider disputes and provide assistance to SIU and G&A
• Assist Provider Offices/Rental Partners with any contract issue.
• Work proactively with offices regarding fee schedule and financial incentive discussions.
• Work with Rental Partners to assure cost saving measures have been met.
• Add/Term locations, associates and products to existing provider relationships
• Provide support with new product rollouts and assist in re-contracting efforts
• Process terminations of providers
• Significant knowledge of Dental & Vision platforms
• Detailed oriented
• Proactive thought leadership/Root Cause problem resolution skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
• Desire to learn and advance
• 3-4 years experience in HealthCare industry
• Customer Care/Service Experience