• Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties.
• Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
• (Un)packs or (un)wraps items such as finished products, raw stock, assemblies, parts, building materials, office supplies, equipment, etc.
• Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated identifications; Uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting.
• Follows shipping practices and procedures, and transportation routing, schedules and requirements. logs receipt of items on system, processes freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents; reports materials shipped and bills of lading; routes merchandise to destinations.
• Performs routine, repetitive, and basic tasks where precedent.
• Helps with general facility tasks.
• Makes decisions but refers most to more experienced personnel.
• Experience in a shipping and receiving environment.
• Attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, good organizational skills, computer literacy, and a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to lift 10-15 lbs unassisted and perform repetitive tasks.
• Package handling : row toggle lifting, cutting, taping 0-3 Years
• Organization : row toggle , Attention to detail and able to make decisions based on best practices ,0-3 Years
• Computer Skills : row toggle ,Must be able to operate a computer and understand input and desired outputs for given tasks, 0-3 Years