• The Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the WSI leadership team and internal stakeholders to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and managing the team’s budget.
• The project coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks, project activities, administrative duties, maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
• To succeed in this role, candidates should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
• The Project Coordinator’s duties is to support the leader in ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
• This position reports to the WSI Leader and takes direction from the WSI Leadership team.
• Coordinating project schedules, resources, and information
• Liaising with internal clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Create and maintain required documentation including SharePoint sites, organization charts, distribution lists, meeting minutes, project logs, project schedules, requirements documents, project budgets, and status reports
• Manage and administer WSI organization’s budget; with forecasting and accuracy
• Create and maintain a version control system that manages access to project documentation, not only electronically, but for paper documents that must have restricted distribution.
• Provide logistics related to project management support including scheduling meetings, negotiating meeting space, room set up, meeting materials preparation and distribution, and catering as well as arranging for and testing all meeting technology such as phones, video teleconferencing, microphones or projection.
• Work and update tasks provided by functional area experts, existing documents and project plans, notes, and general communications to prepare and maintain an overall project plan using the selected project management tools.
• Work with functional area experts and the project manager to develop concise, complete, accurate, and clear specifications of project deliverables for the overall project and subprojects.
• Review, edit, and revise appropriate documents produced by others in support of projects.
• Act as liaison between project team and assigned functional area for project-related communications, creating chart decks (PowerPoint) and tasks; coordinates status reporting, monitor’s deliverable execution, other duties assigned
• 2+ yrs. of project management
• Customer service driven
• Team player and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with PowerPoint, web based and other database systems
• Aptitude for financial analysis
• Strong organizational capabilities
• Demonstrated focus on attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office Suite confirmed by work experience
• High comfort level and proven ability to work efficiently with databases & Excel spreadsheets
• Experience successfully utilizing SharePoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Data entry experience
• Proven excellent teaming and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related master’s degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
• Experience with working on projects; project management, attention to detail,
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem resolution and closure skills
• Track record of strong performance in relevant prior assignments
• Security Clearance: None
• Experience with working on projects; project management, attention to detail, Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills Strong problem resolution and closure skills Track record of strong performance in relevant prior assignments