• Test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems, such as computer equipment, missile control instrumentation, electron tubes, test equipment, and machine tool numerical controls, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics.
• Usually work under direction of engineering staff.
• Two year technical degree, Vocational Certificate in any field of electronics or 5 years of demonstrated experience
• Electronic troubleshooting experience to component level
• Experience with automatic and manual test equipment including O'scopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Digital Multimeters, and TDR checkers.
• Able to read blueprints / drawings / schematics.
• Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
• Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• Flying Probe, Tyredyne, and ICT (HP 3070) experience, RF Troubleshooting a plus.
• Troubleshooting: - 4-5 Years