• Perform a variety of operations to assemble precision electromechanical products such as accelerometers, gyros.
• Work in a clean room environment in a full gown.
• Work under a microscope at magnifications from 10X-50X.
• Precision clean components using a combination of solvents, vacuum and probes.
• Assemble delicate components with epoxies.
• Work with and solder electrical interconnects from 0.001”-0.003” diameter under microscope
• Perform work using Travelers and detailed work instructions.
• Maintain documentation and required records on travelers.
• Superior eye-hand coordination.
• Visual acuity in working with microscopes.
• Fine finger dexterity/ including grasping or pinching and a steady hand.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Experience with miniature precision devices and components.
• Experience working in an ISO/clean room environment.
• Experience in using a Microscope to assemble miniature parts into assemblies (such as watch making, jewelry, medical devices, hybrid microelectronics, accelerometer, gyros)
• High level of manual dexterity and attention to detail.
• IPC-A-610 and/or IPC J-STD-001 certification.
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.