Responsibilities of Position:
• Leverage long-standing relationships and depth of knowledge within the Government and customer asset management communities.
• Core competency in maintaining Government approved business systems that are fully compliant with Government, customer, and contractual requirements, as well as pertinent policies and procedures.
• Actively supports and/or manages Self Assessments of the 10 Government Property Management Outcomes are identified Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1
Minimal direction received:
• Guided by specific objectives or statements from contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs), contract deliverables, and outcome metrics.
• Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals for your staff and self and receives general guidance on how to accomplish them.
• Daily responsibilities impact the site's business system compliance, which affects the ability of site to qualify, perform, and invoice Government contracts.
• Provides coaching, direction and assistance to all functions and all levels of the site organization.
• Responsible for operational plans for site indirect teams in multiple job families. Establishes unit objectives, work plans, schedules, and ensures resources are available for completion of established requirements and assignments.
• Provides oversight to overall Aero risk mitigation and compliance integrity.
• Develops and ensures execution of corrective action plans.
• Develops and prepares metrics and related reports using Visual Management techniques and analyzes metric data to enhance current processes.
• Acts with authority delegated from site leader with parties within own function and all functions within the site.
• Participate in writing Statements Of Work (SOW’s) and reviewing budgets, Basis Of Estimates (BOE’s), cost/benefits analysis and risk assessments.
• Has operational and budget responsibilities to achieve year-end contractual goals, and tactical responsibilities to audit performance from various compliance auditors (internal and external).
• Manages multiple local company contracts under delegated authority with multiple functions that contribute to services of Global Asset Management (GAM) for Honeywell Aerospace.
• Owns implementation and execution of multiple company contracts. Sets annual operational strategy for each contract.
• Responsible to strategically analyze site business and organize team effectively to meet the business challenges.
• Responsible for job family strategies used to perform work.
• Responsible to provide input into developing new Global Asset Management (GAM) services.
• Responsible for driving improvements in site processes, and cost reductions.
• Ability to Manage Property Personnel, Effective Organization Skills and experience with Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audits, knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1
• Greenbelt certified or the ability to obtain Greenbelt certification.
• Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with SAP, eQUIP or electronic data tracking databases is recommended.
• BS degree preferred with 8 or more years of progressive experience, 2 of which were in a supervisory capacity.
• NPMA Certification Required.
• Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
• Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen