Project Manager for Showrooms
• We’re looking for an amazing project manager to help showroom and event projects from start to finish.
• You would be responsible for managing multiple project timelines, being the main point of contact for agencies and vendors, maintaining strong relationships with business stakeholders, and having an intimate understanding of the company brand guidelines, specifically as they pertain to events and showrooms.
• You should have experience working in the event and showroom space and a keen understanding of how physical spaces come together to tell a story.
• You should know budgets through and through, be ready to define and negotiate for resources, keep deadlines in check, hold stakeholders accountable, gather, interpret, and deliver feedback, understand creative processes, and live and breathe the brand.
• Projects will revolve around our global showroom and event spaces, which means you’ll need to understand how physical builds are done, what a realistic build timeline looks like, and how to work with multiple vendors and stakeholders to accomplish a single goal.
• Your communications skills should be unparalleled, in person, on the phone, and in writing.
• Clarity is always key.
• This role reports to the Global Creative Director for Events and Showrooms.
• In addition to being an amazing project manager, you should be self-motivated and, when it comes down to it, we all want to work with someone who is genuinely a nice person.
• Managing multiple project timelines across several event and showroom spaces at any given time
• Work with showroom and event locations to develop projects timelines, budgets, and proposals for the transition to, or creation of, Innovation Hubs
• Act as the single point of contact for creative partners and vendors to manage review cycles, purchase orders, budgets, and invoice processing
• Maintain strong business and client relationships in order to gather, interpret, and deliver feedback in a timely manner, ensuring that proposals and assets meet business needs
• Understand the Company brand and story inside and out
• Maintain a directory of all global Innovation Hubs, including key contacts, showroom details, contents, business stakeholders, and partner vendors
• Direct work for localization and translation from global master content to regional use
• Ensure proper asset management of all necessary assets for future use
• Work closely with designers, writers, creative directors, and event and showroom directors to deliver world class event and showroom experiences
• Understand the capacity of the team at any given moment and help juggle multiple projects in multiple stages
• Experience working with Work Front
• 3 – 5 years working experience in marketing, communications, or project and process management
• Excellent organization and documentation skills
• Excellent analytical and planning ability
• The ability to work accurately and effectively under tight deadlines on multiple projects while remaining calm and collected
• The ability to work with a small team or independently as needed
• Strong problem-solving skills
• A passion for details
• PMI certification
• An understanding of good design principles, including best practices in user experience interfaces
• A working knowledge of design programs (specifically the Adobe Suite)
• A passion for nerd things
• A relaxed attitude