• Duties may include maintaining ongoing relationships, providing support and resolving problems for customers.
• Assisting in studies to determine customer incentives and developing and preparing proposals for customer leads.
• Additional duties may include distributing mail, filing, faxing, copying, and processing forms, typing, preparing reports and auditing documents.
Additional Job Details:
• candidates will assist the Human Resources Service Center with Motor Vehicle Registration processes for company drivers.
• Must have good computer and customer service skills.
• Attention to detail is key.
• Customer service and typing testing skills needed, should be 80% proficient.
• Business Casual attire required.
• Typing and Computer skills proficiency required.(Standard 3-5 minute typing test = net of at least 35WPM * Computer Navigation/Windows proficiency test = min. 85+%.)