* High School or equivalent 3 years experience in dispatching or scheduling.
* Proficient with computers, Windows applications (Oracle experience a plus).
* Strong knowledge and abilities in MS Excel a must.
* The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Inspections Department.
* This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required. Scheduling inspections, preparing and invoicing inspections.
* Perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign and close customer requests for technical service support and inspections
* Scheduling and optimization of area sprinkler and fire alarm service work
* Scheduling and optimization of all area inspections .
* Input/Correct estimated hours to complete inspections during the scheduling process
* Assign tasks to field in ACE for all scheduling
* Pull inspection reports as requested
* Demonstrate the ability to prioritize scheduling backorders in addition to resolving customer issues.
* Reassign work as needed to manage customer's expectations making judgments based on current workloads and priorities.
* Answer customer questions around contracts and coverage.
* Work with centralized teams to make account updates.
* Request rental equipment and/or outside resource coordination through supervisor.
* Save or File Inspection documents
* Perform other duties as directed.