• Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2016 or higher).
• Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Must have strong organizational skills. Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field.
• More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
• Someone that has been in the business world, not from academia running drafting clubs as a significant part of their resumes.
• High school or equivalent education required.
• It shows that the candidates care about what they put their name on.
• Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
• Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems)
• Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
• Prepare submittal documentation (i.e.,. data sheets, battery calculations) Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings Perform other duties as assigned.