• Aids in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals.
• Responsible for preparing bids and negotiating specifications and contractual provisions.
• Requires a law degree and at least 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures relating to contract law, contract terms and conditions and contract negotitations.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complex tasks.
• Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.