• The Distribution Lead oversees many of the daily activities for an account, department, or station of a warehouse operation.
• He/She maintains inventory accuracy, adheres to quality standards, and effective use of staff.
• This position oversees inbound flow, inventory control, and outbound flow activities.
• He/She tracks operational efficiency and ensures work completion in an operational area.
Additional Job Details:
• This position will be an account manager, managing vehicle logistics for automotive customers (i.e. Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, GM, Mercedes, etc).
• The position requires the ability to work independently and in a team setting, be self-motivated, and solve problems that arise.
• Ideally, the candidate has some background in supply chain or logistics.
• The candidate should have intermediate to advance computer skills, as we work in several proprietary systems.
Skill/Role Level Years Preference
Supervisor Intermediate 2.0 Preferred
Analytical skills Intermediate 2.0 Preferred
Ability to Multi-task Guru 2.0 Preferred
Logistics Manager Intermediate 2.0 Preferred
Account Management Intermediate 2.0 Preferred
Problem Resolution Intermediate 2.0 Preferred
Written Communications Guru 2.0 Preferred