• Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
• Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
• Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
• Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
• Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
• Performs routine, repetitive, and basic tasks where precedent, methods and processes are well established.
• Makes simple decisions, but refers most to more experienced personnel.
• The primary role for this position will be cable assembly work for various programs.
Cable assembly experience utilizing assembly drawings and schematics.
Previous work assembling harness cables using harness board. Previous MIL Standard connector assembly using hand crimpers