||•Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
• Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
• Reports organization's finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Works under general supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.