**BILINGUAL IS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.**
As a Specialist, you will:
· Process Prior Authorizations via inbound calls to Client departments
· Interact with Physician's offices, Members, Long Term Care Facilities and Hospitals (via phone)
· Facilitate the “Perfect Experience” for Members and Providers (via phone)
· Facilitate positive service and pharmaceutical outcomes
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT)
• Strong data entry skills and ability to work with multiple programs at the same time.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule including some nights. Rotating Saturday schedule (currently 9am to 1pm). Daily rotating shifts with 5pm, 6pm and 8pm end times.
• Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
• Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group.
• A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
• Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
• Must be a critical thinker: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a hospital or retail pharmacy setting
• Proficient with MS Office products
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Reports to a Frontline Leader.
Client is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Client has the right opportunity for you.