**CANDIDATE MUST BE BILINGUAL**
Be a part of the Pharmacy world – providing perfect service to members in a Clinical Pharmacy environment.
We are seeking a team of professionals in reviewing actual and proposed pharmaceutical recommendations against established Pharmacy policies and guidelines.
• Conduct pharmacy prior authorization reviews.
• Examine clinical programs information to identify members for specific case management and / or disease management activities or interventions by utilizing established screening criteria.
• Provide presentations for departments needing clarification on persistent pharmacy issues.
• Acts Strategically: Makes decisions and sets strategy based on the long-term vision, uses an enterprise-wide perspective to translate strategies into actions, inspires others to embrace and advance the strategy, and creates a clear view of the future state.
• Leads Change: Guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
• Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Client's overall success first.
• B.S. or PharmD required.
• Must have a clear and active pharmacist license in the state of Florida
• Minimum of 3 years prior demonstrated success working in Pharmacy Operations in a retail or clinical setting, handling duties as detailed above
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Health Plan experience
• Previous Medicare/Medicaid Experience a plus
• Previous experience leading teams focusing on Medicare prior authorization pharmacy review
We are an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Client has the right opportunity for you.
Apply now, or join our Talent Network so you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening.