•The Coordinator is responsible for reviewing the daily helper needs provided by the operations and coordinate the daily staffing of helpers.
• The Coordinator is also responsible for reviewing helper hours for accurate recording of time and assignments.
• They will work closely with the operation, communicating helper performance and administration of uniforms and tracking helper performance.
• Must have excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
• Solid working knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to interact with people holding different positions as well as different responsibilities.