- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements embedded Military Avionics software programming applications written in Ada/C/C++ and documented using DOORS.
- Must have DO-178B/C DAL A-D experience.
- Also, coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- May report to an executive or a manager.
- Must be able to work on site, role does not provide the opportunity to work remotely.