• 1-3 years experience in heavy Account Receivables and collections related tasks.
• Strong computer and oral/written communication skills are a must.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and demonstrate the initiative.
• Working knowledge of online systems: ACE and Oracle AR and Microsoft Office are preferred.
• Primary Goal is to collect past due and aging AR for the Houston Of.
• Demonstrate to the customer the value of retaining for their provider for services needed all the while tending to cash collections and AR issues with the customer.
• Initiate correspondence with customers to determine how the customer wishes payments to be applied.
• Assist other departments/districts involved in the company collection initiatives.
• Assist and support staff by responding accurately with considerable tact and diplomacy to any questions/problems that may occur with customers, districts and other operational departments.
• Exercise care in performing regular duties to eliminate errors and prevent delay.
• Maintain work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition, ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with established company safety procedures.
• Candidate must have heavy experience in Accounts Receivables and collections.
• Must be able to multi task and be very organized.
• Also needs to be able to retain information and training quickly and have the ability to work with minimal supervision