• Minimum 3 years experience in the administrative assistant position.
• Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Oracle based software + general PC knowledge.
• Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the management team in day-to-day general office duties:
• Uploading and Maintaining Projects and Contracts via Job Design/ BBI o Includes change orders, releasing equipment, filing o Certificates of Insurance o Warranty Letters o Handling customer/ contract disputes as needed
• Maintaining EC/GC Relationships, including quartlery visits
• Processing of all district Accounts Payable o Create general office purchase orders and maintain tracking o Includes Sub Contractor Maintenance o Office Supplies o Expenses and New Vendor Requests
• Sales Support o District Sales Team Admin o Project/ Forecast tracking o Schedules
• Reception Duties
• Provide back-up in other departments during employee absences.
• Perform other duties as directed and deemed necessary.