• Responsible for all activities associated with the administration of either mainframe or distributed computerized databases.
• Designs, implements, maintains and monitors databases.
• Develops, documents and implements guidelines, standards and procedures, maintenance of database dictionaries, and integration of systems through database design.
• May lead teams or projects.
• Progression to this level restricted on basis of business unit need.
• Minimum of 7 years relevant database experience.
Additional Job Details:
• Someone capable of designing database schemas, queries, views indexes, parsing complex and incomplete data sets, finding sources, and defining data and its uses proactively and without direct supervision.
• Prefer someone with experience with OLAP and cube designs and power BI.
• Must have significant experience with SQL Server from the design and architecture side and not from the administration side.