- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or a related field
- 5+ years proven experience in Supply Chain, Field Operations, Customer service, Logistics, and/or Sourcing Working knowledge of the Commercial Security Industry
- Experience with several ERP systems
- Experience managing contract labor as a category or staffing suppliers is required.
- Strong analytical abilities Strong negotiation skill Able to balance multiple, shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- A critical supply chain role that will support the Supply Chain Organization in North America (US and Canada).
- This is a key professional position that will be part of a team responsible for deploying and implementing strategic initiatives for the Supply Chain and Logistics organization.
- Part of a team of 3-5 Supply Management professionals Develops and executes Supply Chain, Sourcing and Supplier performance plans Implements process improvement projects within the aforementioned functional areas
- Serves as a conduit between Business Unit executive management Lead diverse teams to deliver and exceed savings commitments
- Serves as a catalyst for change within the organization
- Establishes and monitors business metrics relative to projects and initiatives, conducts periodic project reviews, and updates Business Unit senior executives on deployment progress and results
- Works with senior leadership to identify, build, manage and maintain an effective team.