- Some ability to read and interpret work orders, blueprints, and/or assimilate verbal work instructions after training.
- Ability to recognize, set up and effectively use pressure gauges and other general measuring instruments.
- Flexibility with regard to job assignments.
- Ability to comprehend and utilize ISO manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to perform basic computer operation and mathematical computation.
- Applies and develops basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in appropriate area of specialization.
- Under general supervision, will perform simple routine and repetitive tasks to fit parts together to form complete valve units or subassemblies either at a bench or on the floor.
- Inspects parts to assure they are clean and free of contaminants.
- Reviews and verifies work/sales order to customer requirements.
- Assembles components to applicable procedures using lubricants, power tools, torques wrenches, specialty tools, etc.
- Seals and wires valves.
- Creates and attaches nameplates.
- Complies with all safety and quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
- Protects all required surfaces before sending valves to final inspection.
- Utilizes and abides by ISO and Safety Procedures.