Assembler position. Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• Computer Proficient (Basic Skills)
• Ability to understand and work to written technical instructions
• Familiar with use of basic hand tools and automated assembly machines
• Familiar with proper Electrostatic Discharge Sensitive (ESD) handling processes & procedures
• Previous production line experience
Desired: Electrical assembly Soldering Cable and harness assembly Circuit card assembly and repair