||• Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at the site that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
• Solve problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer. Uses problem analysis to proactively identify quality process solutions
Provide analysis of data in support of quality and process improvements.
1. Interacts routinely with customers to provide support on resolution of quality issues
2. Collaborates with program, project, engineering and other core teams to provide support on customer and product issues.
3. Hosts customer visits and site audits
4. Represent Site Quality in development, implementation and validation of manufacturing readiness of products before commercialization.
5. Develop or update, validate and implement quality control plans and instructions documents.
6. Interface with supplier quality, manufacturing quality and other teams on finding resolution to concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective actions are implemented.
7. Participates in developing, implementing and maintenance of process quality control plans and FMEAs for manufacturing.
8. Timely containment of in-process and/or finished goods in case of nonconformance and reporting to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
9. Develops and conducts product and process evaluation plans to periodically test manufactured products for conformance to published specifications, process capability, precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment.
10. Identify innovative solutions to solve complex problems
11. Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents, area work instructions and standard operating systems.
12. Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses as learned from field. Provides recovery plans to meet targets.
13. Participate in internal and external quality audits.
14. Management of nonconforming materials and timely dispositions.
15. Develop, publish and maintain metrics with routine reporting.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
1. Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
2. Familiarity with IPC-A-610 standard
3. Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 and/or AS9100D quality management system standard
4. Certified internal auditor for ISO 2001:2015 and/or AS9100 quality management system standard – a plus
5. Familiarity with electronics manufacturing environment, processes and systems
6. Strong advocate of 8D problem solving methodology
7. Experience in developing FMEA, Control Plans and instructional documents
8. Advocate of continuous improvement
9. Certified Lean Six Sigma professional – a plus
10. Strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
11. Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
12. Strong computer skills. Proficient with MS Office suite of essentials.
1. Eye for finding faults and flaws for improvements
2. True results driven individual with thoroughness in execution
3. Initiative take and decision maker