• This contractor will be an ALM Customization and Reporting Specialist
• Responsible for developing, establishing, and delivering SQA services and measures to continually improve the overall quality of software products and solutions.
• These services include process maturity assessments, test planning, test execution, and test management and reporting to ensure software products and solutions meet the specified requirements and work as expected.
• Incumbents will provide SQA services to assure quality of new and existing products through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle while ensuring compliance with organizational policy and adoption of industry best practices.
• The job location. o KC, MPLS, or ATL (preferable KC or MPLS as the rest of the team and management are in these locations)
• Implement custom automated reports from HP ALM
• Implement customization for HP ALM projects.
(If the initial contractors does not have these skills we can release him/her and get a second contractor for the Test Automation work) • Participates in test script development in using HP Unified Functional Test and HP ALM in support of automated testing.
• Manages database queries and dashboards using SQL, stored procedures and triggers.
• Develops and support automated testing scripts and tools to assist in the testing being performed for both business and other technical test teams.
• Develops and supports automated methods to track and manage testing results.