• Primary duties include safely handling and loading of roll stock and corrugated sheets. Maintaining a clean and organized work space is a must.
• The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, experience with a Forklift and have a desire to advance within the company.
• Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations and policies
• Ability to work learn multiple aspects of operation and various manufacturing equipment
• Ability to work efficiently without the use of pallets
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high performance team environment as a productive team member and maintain a clean work environment.
• Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position
• Perform other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the operation and our customer demands
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Military training and or Technical School preferred
• Desire, aptitude, and willingness and continue learning and advancing within Company