• This facility is a mail-order pharmacy distribution location for Humana. Four hundred people work in this facility. It is climate controlled, very clean.He said that attendance and tardiness is the #1 reason that they end engagements. This person needs to know that if they commit to this job, they need go to work.
• Candidate will be standing at a machine packing the already sealed medications into a bag, adding the paperwork for the member receiving the meds and then sealing the bag with a foot-pedal.
• Person when not doing the packing of meds, will be sorting mail bags and preparing for the Postal Service pick-up. When doing this job, there is a lot of walking around.
• Candidate may be unloading and loading a truck with a manual pallet jack
• There is variety to this position. Candidate will do one function (packing) for an hour and half, take a 20 minute break and then will move to another work station. They want to ensure that people don't get bored by doing the same thing the entire day.
JOB DESCRIPTION PROVIDED :
• Requirements and Responsibilities For Warehouse Worker:
• Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials.
• Fills requisitions and orders.
• Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line.
• May operate fork lift.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish