- Strong computer skills, minimum intermediate skills in MS Office
- Minimum of 3-4 years strong customer service background in a fast paced high call volume environment-
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- May work remotely at times once perm
- Minimum ability to type 45 WPM with accuracy
- Ability to multi task between 5-6 systems at a time
• Triage all incoming authorizations, coordinate authorizations with Healthcare Finder, nurse, and monitor authorizations;
• Identify and direct beneficiaries to the most appropriate, cost effective medical care;
• Processes request for authorization according.
• Excellent communication skills; Commitment to offering quality service to internal and external customers;
• Ability to respond quickly and proactively to customer queries; Demonstrated teamwork through flexibility and reliability; superior customer service skills;
• Ability to adapt to varied situation and exercise sound judgment Minimum HS Diploma, post secondary or equivalent call center experience, or equivalent required;
• Call center experience may be required; Attention to detail;
• Proven ability to quickly learn new systems and processes; 6 plus years experience.