• Create drawings from Creo Models for industrial machinery and equipment, tools, dies, gauges, jigs, fixtures, prototype model production and machine attachments required for production or experimental use, considering such factors as accessibility, economy, mobility, and performance requirements.
• Involved with start-up activities associated with new product introduction including ordering, tracking, final prove in of tooling, and process development and implementation.
• Provide support to manufacturing engineering in development and implementation Manufacturing Process Plans (MPP's) for a variety of electronic, mechanical, and electro-mechanical/optical assemblies. Provide technical guidance and support to manufacturing assembly team.
• Apply lean manufacturing techniques to reduce cost and increase yields.
• Investigate root cause of failures/defects and implement corrective action to support continuous improvement.
• Attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, good organizational skills, computer literacy, and a demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
• Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly, industrial processes, technical writing, and teaming. Candidate should have a good understanding and demonstrated application of technical and problem solving skills in the area of manufacturing and production.
• Candidate should have hands on experience with building/assembling hardware, and the ability to clearly communicate instructions, verbally and written, providing clear direction for subsequent builds
• CREO/ProE experience with a focus on tooling, taking a concept through to final design and fabrication.
• Experience with manufacturing processes (electronic, mechanical, optical assemblies), GD&T, precision machining, assembly sequences.
• SAP experience Able to identify and implement process plan changes to preliminary and existing work instructions (MPPs).
Skill Name Description Level (1-5, 5 being the highest) . Years Mandatory(Yes/No)
Drafting Creo Drafting understanding 3 4-5 Years No