• Provides support activities in an assigned area.
• Performs equipment exchange and recording inventory controls, software installations and program updates, troubleshooting and problem resolution on computer and Telecommunication systems.
• Train users on supported software and hardware with understanding of technology from a user perspective as well as technical perspective.
• Assist users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software.
• Travel is required.
• Associates Degree in Computer Science required Bachelors preferred and A+ certification required.
• Proficient/Advance skills in Microsoft Office Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision making skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to prioritize daily tasks