||Candidates will need to be tested with the following BI and skills assessments:
• Customer Service Scenarios
• 10 Key Data Entry
• Alphanumeric Data Entry
• The Member Engagement Associate will initiate telephonic outreach to members identified by At Home as viable candidates for Care Management and engagement.
• You will explain Care Management program and obtain consent for enrollment.
• Candidates will be utilizing an auto-dialer system and can expect a high call volume of both inbound and outbound calls with and to members.
• Average call volume expectancy is approximately 50+ calls per day.
Other responsibilities include:
• Document per protocol and communicate pertinent information to designated person and/ or persons.
• Meet or exceed member engagement goals on a consistent basis.
• Participate in the promotion of the multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the clinical leadership team.
• Relate to a production environment and understand process flows.
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improvements as identified.
• Must meet all compliance and privacy requirements set forth for proper member engagement.
• Additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate by At Home Leadership.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Six months of recent relevant experience in a high production call center environment
• Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to use a variety of electronic information processing tools and multiple software programs
• Professional, interactive written and verbal communication skills
• High level of detail and organization skills
• High level of knowledge retention
• Able to multi-task without losing sight of accuracy & quality
• Able to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without direct supervision
• Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school OR six months to one year related experience and/or training
• Related experience in healthcare, customer service and/or call center
• Experience working with the senior adult population
• Experience with outbound calls
• Experience working on an automated/auto dialer system
• Bilingual (English/Spanish); speaking, reading, writing, interpreting and explaining documents in Spanish and English
• Critical Thinking• Empathy
• Team Player
• Previous experience with at Home as a Referral Specialist, Care Concierge or Referral Intake Specialist