• Sr. Programmer Analyst, Data Integration
• Provide technical support for the Marketing and Financial data integration environments.
• Requires “hands-on” Data integration (ETL) knowledge and skills in order to support the data flows that get the key customer and financial information from sources systems.
• Monitor and maintain all the customer and financial data processes such as match/merge, data profiling, standardization and data enrichment.
• Ensure system issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Leverage standard Issue, Problem and Change Management ITIL toolset in tracking and providing status on support work activities.
• Participate in an on-call rotation.
• Coordinate the necessary operations documentation and standards required for compliance and identified best practices.
• Perform all software upgrades and patching partnering with the necessary Infrastructure teams.
• Provide work estimates as needed.
• Facilitate and lead meetings with end users.
• Keeps management, team members and business stakeholders informed of critical issues, status, changes, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor and ensure stability of the customer / campaign management data platforms/environments/processes in order to meet the defined SLA.(30%)
• Partner with various business partners to gather requirements for minor enhancements.(20%)
• Work effectively with other Technology Operations/Infrastructure and the responsible technology/3rd party support teams to ensure continued operations and maintenance of customer / campaign management data platforms/environments/processes/.(20%)
• Support Release Management and Change Control processes along with other Compliance Initiatives.(10%)
• Partner with various business partners to debug, test, develop and implement fixes for the customer / campaign management data platforms/environments/processes.(20%)
• Bachelor’s Computer Science degree is required.
• 7+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology teams and/or consulting organizations partnering with clients/business groups to support complex Marketing and/or Financial data environment.
• Proven technical expertise in MS SQL, SSIS and Visual Studio tools with TFS integration developing in a data warehouse environment; equivalent experience in Datastage, Informatica or alternate enterprise ETL platforms would be considered.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical documentation.
• Previous experience as an ETL developer with strong data architecture knowledge around data warehousing concepts, SQL development and optimization, and operational support models.
• Strong knowledge of enterprise best practices around operational support models, data security and environment/deployment strategies.
• Experience with one or more databases such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle etc.
• Strong SQL knowledge; able to write and read complex SQL. Knowledge of indexing and explain plans.
• Able to understand and interpret Entity-Relationship, logical and physical data models.
• Experience with customer identification and address standardization processes; including partnering with 3rd Party vendors that offer services in these areas a plus.
• Experience with tools and customer data processes such as match/merge, data profiling, standardization and data enrichment a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex system issues.
• Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate functional and technical components of an initiative to applicable parties both verbally and through documentation.
• Attention to detail, good analytical and problem solving skills and critical thinking
• Self-starter/motivator and have a proactive, agile and strategic mindset.
• Strong knowledge of systems development and project management Agile methodologies/processes.
• Able to partner and collaborate with business partners; setup and hold meetings as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science.
• Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Consistent attendance is a job requirement.